04 LGT A2WD010A writing error !

User topics relating to software that reflashes or modifes ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

04 LGT A2WD010A writing error !

Postby Tuned by LIM » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:04 am

Hi,

I was able to flash mitsu and wrx many time.

This is first time for 04 JDM LGT use EcuFlash 1.29a with 1.2 cable I connect the green connector and can read rom from ECU as well.
I edit speed limiter and try to writing and get ERROR message.
I re-tried flashing 3-4times and got same ERROR notice but car started ok as well.

What is the problem?

attached log file
Attachments
error01.txt
(30.21 KiB) Downloaded 754 times
Tuned by LIM

Postby swiffly » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:58 am

ok i have had the same problem but i got a check light too. anyways i found a fix that worked for me.

what i noticed was that when u change too many things eg. fueling, timing boost and speedcut at the same time then flash them in, it gives me the error.

so what i do is change them one at a time and then flash. SO do fueling changes then flash, start the car to check for good work order - timing changes then flash, start the car to check for good work order - boost changes then flash, start the car to check for good work order

it takes up a lot more time but it works and the car responds to the tuning.

the next thing is the voltage drop. i noticed that when i was doing my routine boost flash like the above, i got the error again. the only thing i did different was to turn on the headlights while flashing. so when i tried again without doing anything that would alter the voltage or turn on any light, radio etc. it worked.

my 2 cents, hope it helps
swiffly

Postby Tuned by LIM » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:08 am

Thanks for advice, I follow your way and try change only check sum fix (one simple thing I guess)
Error log file look same above, but no need to fix error, just turn switch off and start engine, car start as well.
It's look like EcuFlash try to write rom but data in ECU don't change.
Tuned by LIM

Postby marky9074 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:24 am

As four people have this problem, started a new thread here...

http://forums.openecu.org/viewtopic.php?t=1901
marky9074

Return to Reflashing Software