Tuner Tools pathetic staff

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

Tuner Tools pathetic staff

Postby wrcRabbit » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:40 am

Tuner Tools staff are extremely rude to their customers. For no reason what so ever they send me a message out of the blue saying my sister sucks cocks. If you deal with these imbeciles be warned that they aren't worried about keeping or helping customers. SAD excuse for a company!
wrcRabbit

Re: Tuner Tools pathetic staff

Postby absubtle » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:33 am

You ever consider someone hacked their email? And how do they know that information?
Absubtle
CO
absubtle

Postby wrcRabbit » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 am

No, I know it was them. I asked who it was and they kept on responding rudely to me. They rudely told me I've been sending them spam. I guess my account did send out a spam. And I made it so my hotmail wouldn't do it anymore. I told them about it, but they just kept on sending rude and vulgar messages to me and did not care what I had to say. They have a horrible business etiquette . And now they are acting immature by sending me spam. How childish....
wrcRabbit

Postby reggiegrip » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:07 pm

had no problem with their staff...they even went out of their way to make sure my shipment went out same day so i would recieve my cable in time.
reggiegrip

Return to General Discussion