Problems with Datalogging in Evoscan

User topics relating to software that logs data from ECUs

Moderator: Freon

Problems with Datalogging in Evoscan

Postby PM-Performance » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:06 am

I just picked up an Evo last week and was somewhat tuned on ECU Flash and the dude suggested Evoscan. He said he had problems with the datalogs, but I figured it was just because he didnt know the software or something.
So I go and DL a licensed copy for myself to datalog now. All was great and saved fine for the first few pulls, but saw my AEM UEGO was not logging. So I got that fixed and since then, now I can only find those previous logs. Not the new ones with the AFR working.
It might be a coincidence, but who knows.

Anyway, I saw some threads out on google complaining of this, but not much detail on the fix. Also they were all problems with Vista. I am on Xp Pro.

Once I get this figured out, I will then have questions on if you can pause playback on the scan too? i didnt see an option for this.

Thanks in advance
PM-Performance

Re: Problems with Datalogging in Evoscan

Postby todd-w » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 pm

click on logging top left of page ,select log to file from the menu ,, never came across a pause function,
i always use csv log file folder then open in microsoft excel
todd-w

Postby PM-Performance » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 am

Both Log to file and log to screen are checked.
Still only shows the ones I first did. Not the ones when I got the AEM interfaced.
PM-Performance

Postby log1call » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 am

I think you will find that you have to get the O2 reader to relay the ecu's readings on to evoscan.
log1call

Return to Data Logging Software