Understanding ETC (electronic throttle control) map

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

See the maps in grafic mode of the ETC

Postby christian_piasini » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:51 am

This is the grafic view of the ETC map on one other car with the Denso ECU.

If some one want more stock dump to see.

Just ask ... ;-)

Regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering
Attachments
map2.JPG
map2.JPG (140.11 KiB) Viewed 6829 times
christian_piasini

Postby TomR » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:43 am

How are you people able to download the maps? Are you using the ConsultII protocol or dumping it from the microprocessor?

The Nissan reflash software uses J2534 adaptor which is based on KWP2000 protocol. The reflash is done after gaining securityAccess through seed and key authentication. The data send to ECU is encrypted so it can not be captured and the requestUpload command (0x35) is not implemented.

Can anyone shade some light?

Thanks,
Tom
TomR

Re: Understanding ETC (electronic throttle control) map

Postby nosajton » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:03 am

I can reflash any 2003+ Nissan /Infiniti now (finally!)

Done years of research and finally got it down. I made a kernel to read / write and can modify every map, disable dtc's and even disable NATS (anti theft) so you can install engine in any other car with no worries.

If you are local to Southern california I offer this as a service bringing the car to me. If you don't live in SoCal, you can mail me ecu and I can flash to your specs and send ecu back. PM me for more info if interested. Works on all SH7055 and SH7058 Nissan ECUS (2003+) This took me many many hours over past couple years but finally got it down.

The system I use cannot be easily made but I can help people if they want to tune their nissans.

Also can disable the Drive By Wire sensor by wiring a 0-5v TPS to throttle body, runs better, less lag
nosajton

Previous

Return to General Discussion