ecuEdit v2.4 - ECU Tuning & Logging solution

Developer topics relating to software that provides a tuning UI to alter ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

Postby epifan » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:16 am

JRSCCivic98 wrote:epifan, can you make the header and row editing a little easier then it is right now? Like maybe a doubleclick on the header or row cel to open up the edit window.

ok
JRSCCivic98 wrote:Either that or build in some kind of mass scaling option that goes out and looks at 2 ROMs for map scaling differences and makes the changes for you to the idividual maps in the ROM.

Please, explain more details :oops:
epifan

Postby JRSCCivic98 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:29 am

Well, as long as the editing of these fields is easier then this may not be needed. While you're at it, make it where we can copy and paste the entire row or column of the axis sites... not just the individual cels. That crap takes too long.
JRSCCivic98

Postby SeanV » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:07 am

epifan wrote:ecuEdit v2.2.1.85

- Logger: Calculated parameters (ex.: Manifold Corrected Relative Pressure)

Still having strange readings/problems with the "Manifold Corrected Relative Pressure " field using Ver 2.2.2.87.

Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't it read exactly the same as "Manifold Relative Pressure" values, without the 1,271 bar limit?
SeanV

Postby west_minist » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:51 am

Epifan!

You added Innovate support to EcuEdit. Why have you not allow logging to a file.

You have to wait a long time to activate logging and you also have to pay for EcuEdit. Could the product not be a complete package?
west_minist

Postby JRSCCivic98 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:30 am

SeanV wrote:Still having strange readings/problems with the "Manifold Corrected Relative Pressure " field using Ver 2.2.2.87.

Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't it read exactly the same as "Manifold Relative Pressure" values, without the 1,271 bar limit?

It should read as Absolute pressure minus 14.7psi.
JRSCCivic98

Postby JRSCCivic98 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:32 am

west_minist wrote:Epifan!

You added Innovate support to EcuEdit. Why have you not allow logging to a file.

You have to wait a long time to activate logging and you also have to pay for EcuEdit. Could the product not be a complete package?

You have to pay because he's a money hungry Russian. I personally wouldn't have a problem paying if it included defs for all ECUs out there. If I have to create my own defs.... fuch you!!! Not only that, but we're all beta testing this software for him and reporting errors for him to fix as needed. The god damn thing should be free.... just like all the other programs on here. Cuz this is OPENEcu.org... not PAYEcu.org!
JRSCCivic98

Postby DarkECU » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:54 am

JRSCCivic98 wrote:
west_minist wrote:Epifan!

You have to pay because he's a money hungry Russian. I personally wouldn't have a problem paying if it included defs for all ECUs out there. If I have to create my own defs.... fuch you!!! Not only that, but we're all beta testing this software for him and reporting errors for him to fix as needed. The god damn thing should be free.... just like all the other programs on here. Cuz this is OPENEcu.org... not PAYEcu.org!

WOW! No problem! Then you should use a commercial soft and go to greedy Ecutek
This question is about the small fee which stimulates hi-tech jump!
DarkECU

Postby epifan » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:58 am

JRSCCivic98 wrote:You have to pay because he's a money hungry Russian.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Why are you not attack to EVO4MAD or Colby (he also take some profit from Tactrix cables)??? I can give you many examples of functionless diagnostic (tuning) software which have same cost or more expensive.

JRSCCivic98 wrote:I personally wouldn't have a problem paying if it included defs for all ECUs out there.

I'm not selling XML defs

JRSCCivic98 wrote:fuch you!!!

perhaps this is not permissible on the forum? Where is moderator???

JRSCCivic98 wrote:Not only that, but we're all beta testing this software for him and reporting errors for him to fix as needed. The god damn thing should be free.... just like all the other programs on here. Cuz this is OPENEcu.org... not PAYEcu.org!

dude, I give 75% discount to you if you shut up :lol: :lol: :lol:
epifan

Postby m3n0ch3 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:27 am

Guys,

Why are you all crying about having to pay??? If you guys are complaining, you should compile it yourself and shut the hell up. This guys is investing a lot of his time and is asking for retribution. So what? If you guys ain't happy about it, just developp your own.

paying 120$ is worh around 6 hours of programming... go ahead. Do the same he did ;) and stop complaining will ya?

or use it and keep waiting the minute to save logs to disk ;)
m3n0ch3

Postby west_minist » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:31 am

I have no problem paying.
Just one or 2 bugs to get out, but I think the package should be completed for testing,.
west_minist

Postby epifan » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:52 am

ecuEdit v2.3.0.90
- On-line Tracer: Link Map with Logger
- Logger: Warning Sound (setup in ecuEdit.ini)
- Editor: 1D map with defined data values, like switch. Example: CEL fix maps with Enabled/Disable values
- Editor: Double Click for edit Columns/Rows headers
- Enginuity XML Converter - supporting <switch> tag for CEL fixes

Download ecuEdit v2.3
epifan

Postby epifan » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:55 am

SeanV wrote:Still having strange readings/problems with the "Manifold Corrected Relative Pressure " field using Ver 2.2.2.87.

Sorry :oops: I fixed it, but after adding some new features bug appears again. I hope I fixed it in v2.3 :wink:
epifan

Postby epifan » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:01 pm

west_minist wrote:I have no problem paying.
Just one or 2 bugs to get out, but I think the package should be completed for testing,.

Someone selling well their soft without demo-mode versions... I assure you, that registered version of ecuEdit will accurate write wideband AFR in log-file :lol:
epifan

Postby 05GarnetLGT » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:40 pm

epifan wrote:I'm not selling XML defs

no, you just steal those with a converter :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
hey, why don't you make a cobb AP map converter, and bundle that?
05GarnetLGT

Postby west_minist » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:56 pm

epifan wrote:
west_minist wrote:I have no problem paying.

Someone selling well their soft without demo-mode versions... I assure you, that registered version of ecuEdit will accurate write wideband AFR in log-file :lol:

I know that. But what I am saying, the 175 count is unbeareable, so the afr log I think would not be a problem.

I have to send you my ecu id.

What is also need is updates automatically for the software :)
west_minist

PreviousNext

Return to Tuning Software