Wideband Integration

Developer topics relating to software that logs data from ECUs

Moderator: Freon

Wideband Integration

Postby swifty » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:53 am

Hi

I asked on the tari forum about LM-1 integration within Ecu Explorer and Calvin replied that he wasn't planning to do any further development as he was working on other stuff. He said that the source was available though and maybe someone else would be able to have a go at it.

I'd love to be able to do it myself, but I am not a developer, my background is testing, so it isn't realistically something I could take on. Is there anyone who could have a look at this either in Ecu Explorer or one of the other loggers that are being discussed on this board ?

I guess a configurable generic interface using one of the analog outputs from a wideband would be the kind of thing that is needed and that would cover most widebands, not just the LM-1.

Thanks
swifty

Postby Evo4Mad » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:21 am

I thought the LM1 has a serial port cable? which probably sets it apart from some other logging capable wideband o2sensors.
Evo4Mad

Postby SkieurFou » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:55 am

Evo4Mad wrote:I thought the LM1 has a serial port cable? which probably sets it apart from some other logging capable wideband o2sensors.

The LM-1 has one serial output and two programmable analogic outputs.
Personnaly I use a LC-1 that has the same output functionnalities but without the LCD display.
SkieurFou

Return to Data Logging Software