Openport Stand-Alone Logging Beta

Re: Openport Stand-Alone Logging Beta

Postby mohammadov » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 am

Please help me logging LC-1!!
on ecuflash 1.42 and firmware 1.11.2720 i was logging lc-1 successfuly.
but with the new ecuflash and the new firmware for openport am not lucky at all.
the result for lc-1 is always 0's
i tried:
type = inno
paramname = mylc1.afr
paramid = 0x0101
scalingrpn = x,14.7,*
and this:
type = inno
paramname = mylc1.afr
paramid = 0x0101
scalingrpn = mylc1.afr,14.7,*
and this:
type = inno
paramname = mylc1.lambda
and this:
type = inno
paramname = mylc1.afr
paramid = 0x0101
scalingrpn = 10000

all results was zeros 0!
i rechecked my cables and everything seems fine,also the innovate gauge i have is showing numbers.
so whats the problem here???my ecu is 03 JDM STI

and thaanks
mohammadov

Postby earlyapex » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Colby,

Any chance to get Evo 10 CAN channel logging support with this?

Example:

SST Transmission Temp
CAN28-0

- Bryan
earlyapex

Postby Tephra » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm

yeah he is working on it already :)

once he gives me test firmware ill do up a config file for u :)
Tephra

Postby earlyapex » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Tephra wrote:yeah he is working on it already :)

once he gives me test firmware ill do up a config file for u :)

Woohoo! :)

- Bryan
earlyapex

Postby GBorrelli » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 am

I'm sorta new to this whole stand alone data logging thing. I love the idea and I've gotten a decent logcfg setup. However, there are a few things I still haven't been able to figure out. Is there a way to have spaces instead of underscores in the paramname so that I can just click grab headers in AirBoy's spreadsheet instead of manually having to choose them all the time? Has anyone gotten the dyno macro to work properly? I think the problem lies with the units I'm using for time. The macro is saying they're milliseconds, but t's been reporting my car as having about 84 Hp :lol: which I'm pretty sure is wrong... Lastly, has anyone gotten a PLX SM-AFR to work with the stand alone?
GBorrelli

Postby fostytou » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 am

fostytou wrote:
Harlech wrote:Am I missing something or what? I have added the "paramname = inno.afr" to my LogCFG and all I get is 4's from my LC-1 when I log, I can't seem to find a definitive answer to this and it is rather frustrating.

Yeah, I'm still stuck with getting that to work on the UEGO and I don't know why. It would really be helpful. Firmware is up to date also. Maybe your problem is the same as mine....

I've quadruple checked the cable I built every way possible and it is still correct. I'm not sure if its a CAN problem or something else strange.

Issue SOLVED! I had foolishly placed the AEM logging item at the end of the config file. Once moved up to the group with the other logged items above the stop/start conditions all was well!
fostytou

Postby mfb » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Can you post your logcfg just to be sure I know where to put it?

Im just about to have my aem hooked up next week and will be using what you've shared here as resource. Thanks for updating us! :-)
mfb

Postby xdeathwishx » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 pm

So I just started to try and do standalone logging but I'm having trouble. When I plug my SD card into the OP2 while the OP2 is plugged into the PC, the external drive shows up but when I try opening it, it says the disk is not formatted. If I try to format it while it is plugged into the OP2, it hangs for a while and eventually says that the disk cannot be formatted. I plugged the card into my card reader and formatted it in FAT32 but the OP2 still seems to think it's not formatted. One thing I notice is that the card doesn't seem to snap into place in my OP2. It sticks out a bit, and if I push it in, it's spring loaded and just pops back out a bit. It is flashing blue and red lights when plugged into the PC though.

I loaded a logcfg.txt file onto it via my card reader and put it in the OP2 to try and log with it anyway, but it didn't write anything to the card.

I have an '02 bugeye WRX. Any ideas?
xdeathwishx

Postby xdeathwishx » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:01 am

Nevermind. I wrestled with it some more, and it turns out I just didn't have the card all the way in. You really have to fight with it to get it to stay. I think I'm just going to permanently leave it in there from now on.
xdeathwishx

Postby ishy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:49 pm

I can't get my LC-1 to work and I'm 99% sure this is because the OP is using 9,600 baud for the LC-1, but the LC-1 is actually 19,200. If I send fake data to the OP at 9,600 the light flashes, but if I send real or fake data at 19,200, no flashing.

Does anyone actually have the LC-1 working with the latest OP firmware?
ishy

Postby ishy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Ok, this appears to be frustratingly simple.

Under "type=inno"

put "baud=19200"

I assume this would also allow you to use the ASCII type at a speed besides 9600 as well.
ishy

Postby ishy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:01 pm

While the baud=19200 does seem to change the baud rate, I still can't log my LC-1, I just get zeros.
ishy

Postby fostytou » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 am

ishy wrote:While the baud=19200 does seem to change the baud rate, I still can't log my LC-1, I just get zeros.

See my post above. Make sure it is above the stop/start condition items and grouped with the other logging items.

I'll try to post a copy of my config file soon. I need to start aggregating all of these awesome logs I'm collecting! :)
fostytou

Postby fostytou » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 pm

mfb wrote:Can you post your logcfg just to be sure I know where to put it?

Im just about to have my aem hooked up next week and will be using what you've shared here as resource. Thanks for updating us! :-)

Here is my Solid, working evo X mode23 logcfg with various start/stop options and extra logging parameters including AEM serial
http://thefrost.net/randomfiles/tuning/ ... logcfg.txt
fostytou

Postby volik8 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 am

Good afternoon. The help is necessary to me
The question - can be made logcfg.txt which to write down on SD the card in OP2 all process of record in ECU and so copy ROM. I need to crack it ECU hitachi
volik8

PreviousNext

Return to Openport Stand-Alone Logging Beta