Check my ECU for injector match.

Check my ECU for injector match.

Postby spoogevac » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 am

I have a JDM 2001 WRX GDA (buy eye)

I had my engine rebuilt and at the same time i had installed a much larger intercooler, K&N Typhoon CAI, Silicone induction hose, Extractors and 600cc injectors.

The car then had HUGE power lag, had boost oscillation, used craploads of fuel. (idled okay)

It was running crazy rich and I found out the guy did not change the ECU to match the injectors.

I took it back and complained, the guy told me he had the ECU changed to "fit" the new injectors.

The boost oscillation is gone but it still uses craploads of fuel, huge power lag, and wont boost past .5 to .6 (before 500km on tank, now 250km)

I want to swap back into it the factory injectors.

Can somebody take a look at my ECU and tell me if there is any problems doing this.

I took a look and it seems its setup to 430cc injectors anyways so I dunno if the guy changed anything at all or just adjusted the waste gate.

Can somebody in the know take a quick look and check to see if there is going to be any problems putting back the factory injectors on this ECU. I don't want to screw it up and make it run super lean because there is a setting change somewhere I don't know about.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
CurrentECU.hex
(160 KiB) Downloaded 745 times
spoogevac

Return to Subaru (all models)