Definition request for 2010 EDM Legacy GT Turbo MT/AT

Definition request for 2010 EDM Legacy GT Turbo MT/AT

Postby papa boost » Sat May 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi guys,

Need a def file for the 2010 EDM Legacy GT Turbo mt/at. Anyone?

Thanks mates!
papa boost

Re: Definition request for 2010 EDM Legacy GT Turbo MT/AT

Postby papa boost » Sat May 08, 2010 5:14 pm

oops! Forgot to attach stock rom.
Attachments
2010 legacy gt stock rom.hex
(1 MiB) Downloaded 1273 times
papa boost

Postby jonis » Sun May 23, 2010 10:07 am

Hi,.Identical to the file i uploaded!

Hope someone can do a defintion for it!

BR

J
jonis

Postby papa boost » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 pm

I already have this def file for Openecu, I can send to you if you wish. You will be able to download, modify and upload the rom to the ecu with openecu alone. No need to use Rom Raider to modify the file.
papa boost

Postby mfb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Please upload your ecuflash definition here. Did you make this yourself or just sharing the work of others?

I have also updated your post at Romraider last November 2, 2010 citing that the ecuflash defintion conversion has been done by Dshultz using Hmanxx Romraider definition.

Ecuflash definition as converted by Dshultz from the definition of Hmanxx in Romraider has been uploaded at this link
http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6573 I requested for him to do this and appreciate his quick response. He did the conversion last Oct 4, 2010. Romraider definition shared last Sept 29 but has been working for a few months before that. Hmanxx tested the def prior to having it released as part of Romraider Experimental defintion.

Hmanxx warns that he has not checked the ecuflash conversion, Dshultz has not verified as well. I did a comparison and it seems spot on. However, I rather be on the safe side and follow what Hmanxx said about the def he made. Its strongly suggested that you use ecuflash def for flashing only and use romraider for editing. You will find the flash only version in the link posted.

For those guys who want to log, I already have the logcfg file for the parameters that I usually use for microsd car logging via can. As you all know, Logging and reading the parameters is essential for a correct tune.

With merchgod having a full time job and now have very little time for the community, his role as the main person behind all definitions has been left vacant. Guys like Dshultz, NSFW, Fiend, Hmanxx, Freon, Airboy, Mickey D, Colby and others have helped things move along for the subaru open source tuning. For those who know your stuff and can really help, please do. Being part of the discussion and working on what has arleady been predefined can expedite things. I dont believe we can just work from scratch without giving acknowledgment to those who have come before us.
mfb

Return to Subaru (all models)