IMMO OFF - Subaru WRX 2.5L 230HP 2006 -EDM

IMMO OFF - Subaru WRX 2.5L 230HP 2006 -EDM

Postby christian_piasini » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 am

Hi Members,

I would like to know if someone know how to remove complete the Immo code, to run the ecu on more cars.

I know is not on the MCU content, but the serial eprom near the MCU SH7058.

Of course will not be for free.... ;-)

Waiting some advise on that.

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering
christian_piasini

Re: IMMO OFF - Subaru WRX 2.5L 230HP 2006 -EDM

Postby Mad Max » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:56 am

without programm code modification you can't do it.
Subaru's have strong immobilizer system.
Key code writed in to ecu, dashboard and immobilizer unit. Also each block save codes of other blocks in system.
So even you programm same key into 2 different ECU in your car (by replacing ECU), after you replace ECU immo will sayd "no". So it can work with last programmed ECU only.

We have only 1 possibility to use Subaru ECU anywere: You should to install ECU + immobiliser unit+ key Immo chip placed around immo antena (usually it's placed in ignition lock).
In this case after Ignition On ECU will ask Immo for key code, immo will read key code and send it to ECU. After receive correct code ECU will be happy.
Also ECU use "rotaded code" in communication between immo integrated unit. So it's very difficult to make transmitter wich will replace immobilizer unit.
Mad Max

Postby todd-w » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:47 pm

christian_piasini wrote:Hi Members,

I would like to know if someone know how to remove complete the Immo code, to run the ecu on more cars.

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering

Can device serial Suite Piasineingineering, not supported by tatrix cable,not do this . :roll:
todd-w

Postby christian_piasini » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:52 am

todd-w wrote:

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering

Can device serial Suite Piasineingineering, not supported by tatrix cable,not do this . :roll:

YOUR REPLAY IS VERY HELP FULL TO ALL MEMBER HERE ! THANKS IN ADVANCE :D :idea: :D

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering
christian_piasini

Postby yellow » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:47 am

Mad Max wrote:without programm code modification you can't do it.
Subaru's have strong immobilizer system.
Key code writed in to ecu, dashboard and immobilizer unit. Also each block save codes of other blocks in system.
So even you programm same key into 2 different ECU in your car (by replacing ECU), after you replace ECU immo will sayd "no". So it can work with last programmed ECU only.

We have only 1 possibility to use Subaru ECU anywere: You should to install ECU + immobiliser unit+ key Immo chip placed around immo antena (usually it's placed in ignition lock).
In this case after Ignition On ECU will ask Immo for key code, immo will read key code and send it to ECU. After receive correct code ECU will be happy.
Also ECU use "rotaded code" in communication between immo integrated unit. So it's very difficult to make transmitter wich will replace immobilizer unit.

There's another option. If you have the small metal label with the Security code, you can take your car and the ECU to the local Subaru dealer, and he can reprogram and "mate" new ECU with your immo, using the Subaru select monitor.
Cheers
yellow

Postby todd-w » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:43 am

christian_piasini wrote:
todd-w wrote:

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering

YOUR REPLAY IS VERY HELP FULL TO ALL MEMBER HERE ! THANKS IN ADVANCE :D :idea: :D

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering

replay :lol:
todd-w

Postby Mad Max » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:03 am

yellow wrote:There's another option. If you have the small metal label with the Security code, you can take your car and the ECU to the local Subaru dealer, and he can reprogram and "mate" new ECU with your immo, using the Subaru select monitor.
Cheers

Да знаю, я так и делал. Тока таблички у мя нету, пришлось с подвыподвертом :mrgreen:
Mad Max

Return to Subaru (all models)