Duplicate tables

Duplicate tables

Postby Houdini » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:38 pm

I've been mapping out my rom in ecuEdit and have found some duplicate tables in the ROM. Do I need to modify both of them or just one of them? Also I've noticed that my fuel maps are 18x16 maps and not 16x14 as in the 2004 ROMs is studied - is this normal? Did 2002 ecu's offer more resolution?

Also is there a known list of all maps in a ROM. I still see alot of data in my ROM but have no idea what it for. I've found every map in that was listed in ecuedit for a 2004 WRX.

btw my rom is a A4SGA00C USDM WRX.
Houdini

Postby crazymikie » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:49 pm

In the 2002 ECUs, there were two maps for boost and two maps for wastegate duty cycle- one set was for 4EAT cars and the other sets was for 5MT cars. Also, there are two fuel maps- one for normal (low det) operation and the other for limp (high det) operation.

Are these the duplicate maps you were speaking of?

Mike
crazymikie

Postby Houdini » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:40 am

crazymikie wrote:In the 2002 ECUs, there were two maps for boost and two maps for wastegate duty cycle- one set was for 4EAT cars and the other sets was for 5MT cars. Also, there are two fuel maps- one for normal (low det) operation and the other for limp (high det) operation.

Are these the duplicate maps you were speaking of?

Mike

Yes they are. I knew about the fuel tables but was a bit confused a the auto/manual tables til i saw an example.
Houdini

Return to Subaru (all models)