AH581-5122 OFFSETS

Postby west_minist » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:11 am

Spiider wrote:Did you get a chance to look at the various maps for VVT angles?

Especially the differences between JDM and USDM maps.

Interesting peak in the low load / middle rpm area don't you think?

Also, is it just me or is the S202 main ignition map not the smoothest ignition map you have ever seen? I'm thinking of trying out the main ignition map and ignition correction map in my car to see how it likes that smooth ign map.

Yeah I did. I have to set the llimits to my 00 non turbo values. -25 is the lowest. Thats why I wanted a logs of the sti w/ vvt logging to compare.

I atttribute the s202 to suttle engines changes, hence fuel, ignition maps variations.

To be honest, I haven't compare the USDM, since I have JDM and I think JDM is better :) I would have to take a look to see, but can tell you that my non-turbo avcs is similar in settings. Unfortunately, 28-29 is the highest.

Update:
Let me correct myself. I did not review the s202 a lot. I really jumped from there into the JDM sti, since I had problems understanding stuff in there, a little while back. I will have to search through it tonight and see.
west_minist

Postby Spiider » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:23 am

Well, the big difference I see is that the USDM is missing the "interesting peak" in the VVT map.

What do you propose as far as taking out that flat spot in the 2000-3000rpm range?
Spiider

Postby west_minist » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:26 am

west_minist

Previous

Return to Subaru (all models)