96-99 DSM Eclipse

User topics relating to software that provides a tuning UI to alter ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

Postby _Adrian_ » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:45 pm

I'm interested too...
Going to be ordering either the tactrix cable or the Evo cable.
spent the last 4 hrs trying to track down a Datasheet for the MH6371F processors with no luck...
i emailed mitsubishi electric and hopefully they will gt back to me soon.
either way as of right now things arent looking too bright for the 96-97.5 EvoIV equiped.
will just have to wait and see.
if anyhting happens i would love to rewrite the code to used the MDP sensor as a MAP and add a IAT sensor and convert over :D
_Adrian_

Postby hedonist » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:22 am

Has anyone had any luck with programming their 98-99 DSM ECU? I have a OpenPort 1.3U Cable. I was able to pull my ECU image, but the software says something about not having the definitions. Because of this, the software shows no parameters such as fuel, timing, and so on. Do I need some additional parameter file in order to work with the image?
hedonist

Postby thumper1151 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:37 am

I believe colby is still trying to get the bugs worked out of flashing the h8 based ecu's but there has not been any official update as to weather or not this is true. I know there are a lot of people ready to buy the cable but are just waiting. If we could get an update that would be great!!!
thumper1151

Previous

Return to Tuning Software