ECUFlash bugs

User topics relating to software that provides a tuning UI to alter ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

ECUFlash bugs

Postby hackish » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 am

a) Some of the maps in the ECU I'm working on are Large. For example the MAF translation table is about 120 elements long. If I try to create this table it goes off the bottom of the screen. I think the map display function needs to determine if the map is too large and add scroll bars or a second column (for 2D maps) if necessary.

b) if you have larger fonts installed on your machine it will not display any axis values since the spot will be too narrow and you only get "..." so the table display code needs to make calls to determine the font width as rendered before deciding exactly how wide the axis or cells should be.

c) If you add a new map to your definition it will always add them to the bottom of the XML and not in the section you choose. I can obviously fix this by editing the xml file directly but all the same it is a bug.
hackish

Re: ECUFlash bugs

Postby gumby647 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Has anyone come up with a work around for editing the whole MAF Table? I lose the the bottom 1/3rd of it.

Thanks,
DaveW
gumby647

Return to Tuning Software