Map Ecu TDD MINJ 600

User topics relating to software that provides a tuning UI to alter ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

Map Ecu TDD MINJ 600

Postby Italia » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:01 pm

Blank, excused my English, but use a translator.

I try one map base on which working for ecu exchange TDD MINJ 600 My plan is to insert the data of the Ecu ralliart in Ecu TDD.

Someone helps me?

Thanks

Evo 7 rs 2

settembre 2003
Italia

Postby Freon » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:13 pm

I would not suggest flashing code from one ECU into a different ECU that is from a different car.

Some ROMs can be flashed into different ECUs, but only in certain circumstances. Unless you know 100% for sure that it will work before you do it, you risk destroying your ECU.
Freon

Postby Italia » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:14 am

Freon wrote:I would not suggest flashing code from one ECU into a different ECU that is from a different car.

Some ROMs can be flashed into different ECUs, but only in certain circumstances. Unless you know 100% for sure that it will work before you do it, you risk destroying your ECU.

Hello thanks to have answered.
I wanted to make a map from zero with the parameters taken from the Ecu ralliart. Through ecuflash. Flash not directed.

http://walbro-tdd.com/software.html

Here the freeware in order to make the map. I have also the seriale cable
Italia

Postby Freon » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:48 am

You may be able to copy the maps one at a time from the Ralliart ROM to the ROM you pull from your own ECU.

But there is the chance the maps are not the same size, or the logic does not work the same, or maps are missing or different, etc.

You're going to have to look at the two and just make a smart decision on how to do it.
Freon

Re: Map Ecu TDD MINJ 600

Postby Danny Boy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:56 am

Hi mate,

I know it is probably late this tread but can you please help me out with a serial cable for a TDD Minj 600 Evo 9?
I do not have the pinout to make the serial cable and I need some help with this.
Do you still know somebody who use this ECU?

Thanks a lot,

DanielN
Danny Boy

Return to Tuning Software