Pocket PC datalogger?

User topics relating to software that logs data from ECUs

Moderator: Freon

Postby wickdaddy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:42 am

Nice. Thanks for the link!
wickdaddy

Postby MalibuJack » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:08 am

I have an OBD-II scantool and a Mitsubishi MUT logger that I've been working on for the Tactrix Cable on a pocketPC..

According to another thread, there is no "reflashing" software available yet, but it looks like someone is interested in doing that.

I have sucessfully gotten the FTDI Drivers for the PocketPC to recognize the Tactrix cable on an earlier version of pocketPC, but the unit I was playing with was too limited to use. I'm going to buy a new unit with a better USB Host controller and more memory/faster processor..

Look how quickly all of these tools have come along when people set their mind to it.. It'll happen soon enough.
MalibuJack

Postby blkscooby » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:16 pm

I have software from www.nology.com that I can log up to 5 parameters at a time in my PDA. It also functions as an OBDII scan tool, road dyno, and 0-60 times/ 1/4 mi times. It comes with the OBDII to PDA cable.
blkscooby

Postby jumperalex » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:01 pm

http://qcontinuum.org/obdgauge/ is pretty nice. though you will need a serial cable ... pretty much your only choice for palm/ppc use anyway.

anyway I've used the software with my palm m100 with good results on my evo. I alrady had a serial cable from my DSM days.
jumperalex

Previous

Return to Data Logging Software