Toyota Techstream with OP 2.0

User topics relating to software that logs data from ECUs

Moderator: Freon

Toyota Techstream with OP 2.0

Postby mickeyd2005 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Has anyone tried Toyota's Techstream software with the OP 2.0 cable? It looks like Techstream requires a J2534 compatible device. The OP 2.0 cable is listed as J2534 compatible. If it works, it will be the cheapest J2534 cable out there.

https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPor ... _nfpb=true

A 2 day subscription is $15.

https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPor ... _nfpb=true
mickeyd2005

Re: Toyota Techstream with OP 2.0

Postby hackish » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

It's on my long todo list for a project I'm working on to reflash the Toyota Prius.

-Michael
hackish

Postby Bruce Willis » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Bruce Willis

Postby Phoebus » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I am glad because I have known here some features of the Toyota Techstream with OP 2.0. I really love this car. I am hoping that there will be a better up-gradation of it.

Indianapolis Cars
Phoebus

Postby chap » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 pm

I have the Tactrix cable with the Techstream program. I got this cable to do some tweaking to some of my settings (Seat Belt, Door Chime, Light Settings, Manual Recirculation Button, door locks ect.) on my 2011 Toyota Tundra DC. So far I could only disable my passenger seat chime and adjust the key chime volume. The rest of the parameters on different things are coming up blank pages. I have been on other forums trying to figure out how to get to these parameters, and have been told that the drivers that Tactrix put out for the cable are outdated. I was trying to find updated drivers for my 64bit computer, if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it very much........
chap

Postby tsallen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I too am trying to reprogram the custom settings on a 2008 Toyota Landcruiser. I have a Tactrix OpenPort 2.0 rev. E connected with a Techstream Pro two day subscription and have the same problem. I am having trouble communicating with the ECU's listed below:

Smart Key ECM, Driver Seat, Mirror, Master Switch, Tilt Telescope, Intuitive/ PA Live, Main Body, Sliding Roof, D-Door Motor, P-Door Motor, RL-Door Motor, RR-Door Motor

I can however communicate with these ECU's :
Gateway Live, ABS/VSV/Trac, Eng ECT, Cruise Control, Pre Collision, SRS Air Bag, A/C, Combination Meter, Occupant Detection, Tire Pressure

If anyone has a solution to this problem please Post it here,

Thanks
tsallen

Return to Data Logging Software