Unable to LOG. 2004 WRX 5MT Tactrix 1.3U

User topics relating to software that logs data from ECUs

Moderator: Freon

Unable to LOG. 2004 WRX 5MT Tactrix 1.3U

Postby srREXed » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:18 pm

After browsing every imaginable forum topic I could find here, romraider and other open ecu tuning boards, I have decided to post of my issue. I have successfully flashed an updated map from SOA for my car. It drives (not great) but it drives. Its parked waiting for some logging so I can map out my setup... I can read ECU, write ECU and the like. I have installed the openecu software before ever plugging my Tactrix 1.3U cable into my laptop so I could have the drivers before windows xp w/sp3 tried to install its own drivers. The drivers for the usb portion of the tactrix installed fine. The drivers for the serial usb installed and then gave me an error that said they are not supported by this platform. What does that even mean? I cannot select a com port for the cable to use because the drivers for that didnt install properly. I uninstalled and re-installed thinking it was a fluke and still got the same end result. ecuEplorer wont log or connect to the ECU. romraider wont either. Can somebody throw me a bone? Any help will be appreciated. I have troubleshot this issue to the extent of my knowledge of windows and hardware/adapters/software etc. HELP!
srREXed

Return to Data Logging Software