OnRoad Dyno on EvoScan?

User topics relating to software that logs data from ECUs

Moderator: Freon

OnRoad Dyno on EvoScan?

Postby LogicGate » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:11 am

I've been waiting to use the OnRoad Dyno on EvoScan. I have seen some people using it, but don't know how or from where? I really would like to be able to use it since I have almost every version of EvoScan. Help
LogicGate

Postby LogicGate » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:52 pm

anyone??
LogicGate

Postby gteclass » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:48 am

if you go to [Log Graphs],[Power torque vehicle settings] and set up your cars parameters, then go to graph log file, then click the power tab you will be there. The vehicle settings are very significant to the accuracy of the data.
gteclass

Postby LogicGate » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:08 am

I have used the log graph with great success. Its just that the OnRoad Dyno is feature that come with the program and I haven't been able to use it or find it. Because of this I have wanted to know how everyone else is using it and where do you access it. Thanks for your post!
LogicGate

Postby gteclass » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:25 am

AFAIK, the only dyno like feature is the one in the log graphs section of the program. You can switch the graph screen to the dyno mode by clicking the power tab at the top left of the screen and review runs you made in a previous logging session. There is no live dyno feature.
gteclass

No preset for my EVO IX SE

Postby Bster13 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Looking at the power/torque settings in EVOSCAN I don't see a present for my 2006 EVO IX SE. (5 speed, BBS wheels, aluminum roof, HIDs)

I'd even be happy if I could find the correct setting for the Evo 9 GSR 5 speed, but I don' t see that either (only EVO 9 RS 5 & 6 speeds and EVO 9 GSR 6 speeds) Little help? :?
Bster13

Return to Data Logging Software