Someone please take a look at my logs?

User topics relating to software that logs data from ECUs

Moderator: Freon

Someone please take a look at my logs?

Postby pwrx » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 pm

Hi,

I have a 2003 WRX 4DR MT, with a Helix Catted DP, Espelir JGT500 Catback, and a K&N Drop in filter. I am interested in tuning my car with a Stage2 map using openecu, however I wanted to make sure my car was in good working condition before making any modifications to the stock ECU.

I created a few logs in Enginuity Logger (didn't know what to log, but I picked a few items that looked important)

Could someone please take a look at these and let me know if they see anything out of whack?

Yesterday when i first hooked up my tactix cable for the first time, I noticed that my IAM value was 8. I checked my MAF and it was quite dirty. I picked up some cleaner and cleaned this. On the drive to work today it seemed more more responsive... This evening when i started up the car to generate some logs, my IAM was 14 (without resetting the ECU).

The second of the two logs, was just after i stopped and filled up with gas at a local Shell station (92octane). At this time, I also added in some fuel system cleaner that i picked up yesterday at shucks. I noticed that my IAM dropped from 14 to 12 shortly after the fillup, which i'm guessing may have been due to the fuel system cleaner?

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure everything was in good working order before I made any changes. Please let me know if any of these values idicate something else i should look into.

Thanks!
Attachments
enginuitylog.zip
Enginuity Logs
(89.62 KiB) Downloaded 358 times
pwrx

Return to Data Logging Software