ECUFLASH 1.42 Issue 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo

User topics relating to software that reflashes or modifes ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

ECUFLASH 1.42 Issue 2005 Subaru Baja Turbo

Postby kingofl337 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:32 pm

So, after installing a catless uppipe and downpipe I decide it was time to use the Tractrix cable I'd been sitting on for almost a year. I have a 2005 Baja Turbo and so I plugged in the connectors under the drivers side dash. The fans started to cycle and the CEL started to blink fast. I downloaded the latest version of ECUFlash 1.42 and downloaded the stock image from the ECU.

I then went to P0420, P0545, and P0546 and set them to disable. I saved the image under a different name and flashed the ECU in the truck. After the flash I unplugged everything including the test connector, turned the key to off and then went to start the truck but the CEL is still flashing, the fans are still cycling, and the fuel pump primes every-time the fans turn off. I figured what the heck and tried to start the truck and it started and idled at 1500rpm. I tried reloading the stock firmware and I'm having the same issue.

Every time I read, write, or compare I get "Successful". I hope it is just something dumb on my part.
Attachments
ecuflash.jpg
ecuflash.jpg (118.98 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
kingofl337

Return to Reflashing Software