Segment swap of the H6 trigger info to USDM WRX PCM?

User topics relating to software that reflashes or modifes ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

Segment swap of the H6 trigger info to USDM WRX PCM?

Postby Baldturbofreak » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:34 am

Who among you code hacking genious's could take the trigger wheel section from the EZ30 series engine ( 1-8-2-16) and install it in the 02 bugeye pcm.(1-12-2-24).
It would be ideal if we could populate any blank I/O's to run 6 ignition and 6 injection drivers.
It would allow Wrx owners to easily swap the H6 in for some boosted fun. Even if we couldnt get the actual igniton and injection drivers working for all 6 cyls it would still be desirable to have the crank/cam trigger function correctly. THis would allow all the emissions solenoids and devices to function while a piggyback ran the actual engine. Using Forcepass, I would be able to get me a nice inspection sticker for it.

Who is knowlegable about this? Im a hardware guy, not a programmer. Anyone interested in working on this project with me?
Baldturbofreak

Re: Segment swap of the H6 trigger info to USDM WRX PCM?

Postby Baldturbofreak » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 am

Any Code warriors out there? Id be willing to help anyone out on the hardware side of things. What can I do to sweeten the pot? Im a professional shop, how would you like access to parts at WD cost for life? Machine shop help?

Cmon I cant be the only one who feels a 3.0L flat 6 in a wrx would kick ass!

Is this not in the right spot?
Baldturbofreak

Return to Reflashing Software