introduction?

User topics relating to software that reflashes or modifes ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

introduction?

Postby jak » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:36 pm

hey there folks I am jak stoll of www.jakstollperformance.com
please go to my website & check out my work
I tune & fabricate parts for saabs primarily.
I realy want to get into asian cars especially subarus & DSMs
my area realy needs someone like myself for these cars I also want to get into the VAG stuff too but I have a pretty good handle on that I use frieling racing tuning SW & can get checksum algos for subaru & tune with the SW I have but Id realy like to get a cable & an aplication to load & unload rom from all subaru & DSM, can you folks help?
I will be happy to be of what help I can with this forum & its realy nice to find others who share the same intrest I do
thanks for reading
JAK
jak

Postby BF_ChuckB » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:56 pm

I am starting to get a group togher to work on the VW stuff on VW vortex.You have some good info availabe with that program.
BF_ChuckB

I will be buying a plug in for eprom wizard for the vag stuf

Postby jak » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:09 pm

I will be happy to exchange info on that I mean specifically I canot & wouldent do anything to jepordise my friendship with guy frieling so as far as the reflashing aplication I wouldent be of any help but as far as maps & stuff like that Id be happy to help
as of now all I have tuned is old bosch LH ECUs, trionic 5 & trionic7 all used in saabs & volvos
I can allways be contacted thru the website my phone #s are there too so feel free to get with me when you need to
I should start tuning the VWs in the next couple of months
take care
JAK
jak

Return to Reflashing Software