*URGENT* ECUFlash cannot work on Chinese/Japanese WinXP???

User topics relating to software that reflashes or modifes ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

*URGENT* ECUFlash cannot work on Chinese/Japanese WinXP???

Postby jkopinga » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi my name is Jasper and I'm from Holland but living in Taiwan. I need help urgently as I am installing the ECUFlash on my friends computer here in Taiwan. He has 2 computers one with Traditional Chinese and the other with Japanese WinXP OS. The installation of the program is OK but when I run ECUFlash and I want to open a ROM file I get the massage "Error, see log for details" When I look at the log it says "Can't open image file". What's the problem here. I don't have this problem on my own computer with English OS. However I cannot expect the locals to use an English OS just for ECUFlash. Please provide help.

Best Regards,

Jasper Kopinga
Taiwan.
jkopinga

Re: *URGENT* ECUFlash cannot work on Chinese/Japanese WinXP?

Postby vinc7755 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:16 am

jkopinga wrote:Hi my name is Jasper and I'm from Holland but living in Taiwan. I need help urgently as I am installing the ECUFlash on my friends computer here in Taiwan. He has 2 computers one with Traditional Chinese and the other with Japanese WinXP OS. The installation of the program is OK but when I run ECUFlash and I want to open a ROM file I get the massage "Error, see log for details" When I look at the log it says "Can't open image file". What's the problem here. I don't have this problem on my own computer with English OS. However I cannot expect the locals to use an English OS just for ECUFlash. Please provide help.

Best Regards,

Jasper Kopinga
Taiwan.

It works well on my Traditional Chinese laptop that runs WinXP Pro.
vinc7755

Return to Reflashing Software