Where Can I Find a ECU DEF XML File for FXT A8DH100P.xml?

User topics relating to software that reflashes or modifes ECU code and data

Moderator: Freon

Where Can I Find a ECU DEF XML File for FXT A8DH100P.xml?

Postby stingerwang » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:11 am

I can't let ECUFlash read the Rom bin/HEX File of ECU of EDM FXT which has a version of "A8DH100P".

There is not a selection for FXT EDM with ECU version of A8DH100P in ECUFlash's Vehicles Selection Menu, only a similar one with version "A8DH100I".

In the Installation Dir of ECUFlash, I fond the file "A8DH100I.xml".

Is it is used for ECU file reading and relashing back to ECU of FXT USDM of "A8DH100I"?

Today I opened the File "ecu_defs.xml" of Enginuity V0.4.1B, cut the corresponding section of "A8DH100P", and try to generate a new file "A8DH100P.xml" using some arguments of it with the file " A8DH100I.xml". But the work is too hard to finished cause the content of files is too complicated to me.

Anybody here have the file A8DH100P.xml for ECUFlash ?

Please Help me and thanks!

Hsiao-lin Wang From P.R.China.
stingerwang

Postby merchgod » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:15 am

You only need to define the flash method in order to flash with Ecuflash, not the table definitions. Find the A8DH100P.xml file in your Ecuflash\rommetadata folder and make sure the flashmethod node reads "sti05" as follows:
<flashmethod>sti05</flashmethod>

If you do not have an A8DH100P.xml file, then make a copy of the A8DH100I.xml file, open it and change the rom id to A8DH100P, delete all the table definitions, verify the flash method, and rename it to A8DH100P. Then you should be able to flash. Use Enginuity for tuning the rom.
merchgod

Return to Reflashing Software