EcuFlash won't show the whole table

OpenECU software executables and source code

Moderator: Freon

EcuFlash won't show the whole table

Postby kakarot09 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 am

So, I've used ecu flash before, and I had the same problem before that I have now. On my laptop I can't see the whole table for the maf scaling. Here is a picture of what I mean. Image
I can't see past the 4.57 voltage cell, the screen is set on the highest resolution it will allow, and the objects are as small as it will allow, and I still can't see the table. It seems like ecuflash should scale the window so that you can see it on each screen size. On a smaller laptop the effect is a lot worse. This has made me just use romraider in the past but I would rather just use one program. Thanks in advance for any help.
kakarot09

Re: EcuFlash won't show the whole table

Postby ofey » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

I had the same problem.

If you update to EcuFlash 1.43.3150 Beta for Windows XP/Vista/7

They do add:
- Added scroll bars to maps that are too large to fit the screen

Although be forewarned that installing this new version screws up EvoScan 2.6's ability to use the OpenPort V2.0. This is due to a new implementation of the

DLL now use OP2 driver for improved performance and reliability (see below for details) IMPORTANT - the OP2 now uses a custom driver I wrote for better speed and stability than the Microsoft usbser.sys driver. This allows for reduced latency and a cleaner installation as well. *** This means that initially you must do a full EcuFlash and J2534 / driver install so that all of these components will work together. OLDER ECUFLASH AND OP20PT32.DLL VERSIONS WILL NOT WORK WITH THE DRIVER. *

The solution though is easy, Just delete the OP20PT32.DLL which resides in your EvoScan 2.6 directory. Then all will be well.
ofey

Return to OpenECU Software