$300 to the first guy to add support for an 07 tribeca

OpenECU software executables and source code

Moderator: Freon

$300 to the first guy to add support for an 07 tribeca

Postby turbotime » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:49 pm

i have an 07 tribeca limited that i just bought.

a month or so before i bought it, a guy named mikey (phatbottituning) from NY flashed it with a bogus tune and now the car surges and acts retarted.
im an experienced tuner, and owner of turbotime in cary nc. iv been tuning turbo cars for 15 years. romraider supports the 07 tribeca so its easy for me to download the file from the ecu and open it in romraider, pick apart all this guys mistakes, and know exactly where to make the changes needed to fix his mistakes. apparently drive by wire "requested torque" concepts are beyond some people...... anyway, i cant reflash the car because "ecu flash" doesnt recognize the rom, and im not able to "define the rom from scratch".

so rather than buy an ECU to fix this guys mistakes, im offering that money up to the first guy that can add support for an 07tribeca.
feel free to PM me here or call the shop.

Eric Rue
Turbotime
http://www.turbotime.us
120 Woodwinds industrial court
Cary NC 27511
919-460-5700
Attachments
read image.hex
(1 MiB) Downloaded 658 times
turbotime

Re: $300 to the first guy to add support for an 07 tribeca

Postby rdrummond » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 pm

PM Sent.
rdrummond

Re: $300 to the first guy to add support for an 07 tribeca

Postby phatron » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:57 pm

so you're ragging on someone who can at least flash the map....when u cant?

anyway....im not here to pick a fight.....Im Ron, the Phat in PhatBotti Tuning....my cell is 760-793-7924. Im gonna be with mikey this whole week and we are glad to get this straightened out for you.

also....we're not from NY....im in Cali and he's in connecticut....retarted is spelled retarded....

give me a call to get this straightened out.....but i'd appreciate the deletion of this thread.
phatron

Return to OpenECU Software