Can an ecuflash file to be uploaded to access port?

OpenECU software executables and source code

Moderator: Freon

Can an ecuflash file to be uploaded to access port?

Postby undeground » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:27 pm

Hello,

So I've been using ecuflash for about a year with great results.I have a friend who has an access port 2.0 and would like to be able to carry a few maps I've setup for him in his accessport.I am not a computer guy so I have had no luck converting the files to upload in the ap manager or know if it is even possible.Any help would be great or ideas for a pocket style map transporter/flasher so some guys could change maps without a laptop.

Thanks,

Nick
undeground

Re: Can an ecuflash file to be uploaded to access port?

Postby Jon [in CT] » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:46 pm

undeground wrote:Hello,

So I've been using ecuflash for about a year with great results.I have a friend who has an access port 2.0 and would like to be able to carry a few maps I've setup for him in his accessport.I am not a computer guy so I have had no luck converting the files to upload in the ap manager or know if it is even possible.Any help would be great or ideas for a pocket style map transporter/flasher so some guys could change maps without a laptop.
AccessPort maps are stored in a proprietary format, intended to prevent their creation by anything other that their ProTuner product. You can probably buy a laptop which supports EcuFlash and a Tactrix cable for less than what an AccessPort 2.0 costs.
Jon [in CT]

Postby LOK11 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:02 pm

The other option for handheld multiple files storage is the EzyFlash
http://www.chiptorque.com.au/ezyflash.html
or another cable from Tactrix as suggested above,
Cheers
Lachlan
LOK11

Return to OpenECU Software