WRX TTune

OpenECU software executables and source code

Moderator: Freon

WRX TTune

Postby hornedfrog10 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:13 pm

I was wondering if anyone could send me a flash for a 03 wrx. im new to tuneing and i have no idea were to start. any flash will do but my car is stock and i would like some more power. my email is r.c.slagle@tcu.edu also im having trouble figuring out what all the numbers mean on the ecuflash software. is there a guide for dummies on how to tune this car? thanks and sorry for the noob questions but i am a noob
hornedfrog10

Postby west_minist » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:17 pm

Before you start flashing anyone rom, take the time to go through the main maps and ask some questions here.

We are all here to help.
west_minist

also nuby

Postby rbarrett36 » Thu May 31, 2007 12:33 pm

I am new to ecu flashing and tuning I have done some upgrades(to my 02 wrx)in the past (turbo and ic) this past weekend I finally got around to putting in the 740cc injectors and it was running like a dog. I tried to get an appointment at a tune shop but they were booked this is my every day driver so I don't have time to wate. so the guy at the shop told me to buy a new flash from jestertuning.com (the same place he uses for his base maps) so I trust the flash. but i'm not sure how to get it in to ecuflash (1.30) and flash it. my version works iv already read and written to ecu but how do I get it in to ecu flash? any help will be greatly aprecated Thank you.
rbarrett36

Postby west_minist » Thu May 31, 2007 1:28 pm

Just load it in EcuFlash.
west_minist

thanks

Postby rbarrett36 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:37 pm

for some reason i didnt see the little folder :oops:
rbarrett36

Return to OpenECU Software