E2t61674 - MD309947 Full retrofit datasheet, eprom files

User topics relating to hardware that interfaces PCs to ECUs

Moderator: Freon

E2t61674 - MD309947 Full retrofit datasheet, eprom files

Postby Eagle_Fker » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:48 am

I am a 15 years experience electrical field engineer, revolted with Japanese Greedy company that hide their sources and force us to buy broken stuff from crook people around the world in order to make their junk to work.

Ok, here I opened this forum after 3 years development and thousand of dollars spent for this greedy mitsubishi company that hide all their technology.

I will post here all the datasheet for this ecu, including the firmware to reflash 27c512, including any retrofit part, I will create an ecu much better than the stock ecu that this greedy company sells and does not work that we can find around crook people selling ecus.

It will include all the information related to this ecu working on same pinout way than original ECU, however chips like mh6311, they will be replaced for another easily find in order to make life of people easily ....

All the pcb, schematics, files, firmwares, they will be included on final pdf file attached to this forum, I hope all interested people are welcome, any ideas they will be really much appreciated and credits will be given on final docs noted for those people that help in this entire development.

I really will replace this 27c512 "UV" for one electronically chip eraseable as this is museum part "UV" does not use anymore on modern applications.

Here we go .... first step:

My ECU gives error on Cranckshaft position Sensor, even though I replaced it for a new one and tested the wires inside this ECU and still so it gives me the error "crankshaft "a circuit malfunction".

1 - E310A IS A PLCC44 THAT RECEIVES THE CRANKSHAFT SIGNAL AND CAMSHAFT SIGNAL FROM SENSORS ON ENGINE.

E310A
Vendor: MIT
Package Cooled: PLCC44
D/C: 04+

DescriptionAV+, BV+, CV+ - are the power connections from the hy- brid to the bus. The pins for each phase are brought out separately and must be connected together to the V+ source externally. The external wiring to these pins should be sized according to the RMS current required by the motor. These pins should be bypassed by a high quality monolithic ceramic capacitor for high frequencies and enough bulk capacitance for keeping the V+ supply from drooping. 78 µF of ceramic capacitance and 6200 µF of bulk capacitance was used in the test circuit. The voltage range on these pins is from 16 volts up to 75 volts.
Applications
†For information on tape and reel specifications, including part orientation and tape sizes, please refer to our Tape and Reel Packaging Specifications Brochure, BRD8011/D. *All Devices in Package SOT553 are Inherently Pb−Free.
Features
The E310A is a synchronous, integrated FET 1A step-down regulator with internal compensation. It operates with an input voltage range from 2.5V to 5.5V, which accommodates supplies of 3.3V, 5V, or a Li-Ion battery source. The output can be externally set from 0.8V to VIN with a resistive divider.
Supplier
Vendor:MIT Package Cooled:PLCC44 D/C:04+
Description: AV+, BV+, CV+ - are the power connections from the hy- brid to the bus. The pins for each phase are brought out separately and must be connected together to the V+ source externally. The exter...
Applications: †For information on tape and reel specifications, including part orientation and tape sizes, please refer to our Tape and Reel Packaging Specifications Brochure, BRD8011/D. *All Devices i...
Features: The E310A is a synchronous, integrated FET 1A step-down regulator with internal compensation. It operates with an input voltage range from 2.5V to 5.5V, which accommodates supplies of 3.3V, 5V, o...
E2T61674 ECU.JPG
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL CIRCUIT DIAGRAM, THE ONE THAT WE WILL BRING FROM HEAVENS TO OUR OWN.
E2T61674 ECU.JPG (99.4 KiB) Viewed 11092 times
Attachments
E310A.JPG
HERE IS THE MAIN CHIP THAT RECEIVES THE SYNCHRO SIGNALS TO BE CALCULATED FROM CRANK\CAMSHFT SENSOR
E310A.JPG (35.75 KiB) Viewed 11092 times
e310 plcc44.JPG
Can anyone comment and give any direction if this is the right pinout for this chip? SURE IT WILL NOT ... BUT WE ARE JUST GETTING FAMILIAR WITH THOSE KIND OF CHIP.
e310 plcc44.JPG (25.13 KiB) Viewed 11094 times
Last edited by Eagle_Fker on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Eagle_Fker

Re: E2t61674 - MD309947 Full retrofit datasheet, eprom files

Postby Eagle_Fker » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am

Ok, here step two, we are going to first of all enumerate all microchips it has inside this "ECU" and then begin to undestand their functions on circuit and how they communicate to each other in order for we begin to create our prototype modding the greedy unecessary chips imposed by mitsubishi company.

The biggest problem we may find, is related to this two "Ics" labeled from us to (15)S506 and (18) MA7815 as it is a white board pcb circuit .... the MA7815 it looks like it has a processor in it, but to do what???

Well, we are going to put some pictures of it here in this forum, but anyway if we cannot find out what it does, we will just ignore it jumping on strick forward mind ahead signal issues working and ignoring those informations.

We will just piss out those pcb circuits if cannot find what they do in this "ECU".

FIRST MIND .........

Based on “Cam and Crank sensor, it will deliver the “pwm” signal to generate high voltage on first or second coil for spark ark and voltage delivered on injector coil to inject the fuel inside intake, those intervals of spark ark, ark sizes …. and injection frequency are controlled by “E310A” that receives info on cranckshaft and camshaft signal in regards the base intervals to proper monitor spark ark\injection exact time.

The ‘IC number (1) is responsible for receiving the signals from crank and camshaft sensors, later then generating the “trigger frequency” delivered to power transistor to trigger the ground and thus cause an induction on second transformer creating the ark.
Attachments
MODULE with COIL.JPG
HERE IS THE BASIC DIAGRAM WITHOUT THE INJECTORS PART OF CIRCUIT, OFCOURSE I AM GOING TO INCLUDE ALL THE DATASHEET RELATED TO THIS ECU.
MODULE with COIL.JPG (107.75 KiB) Viewed 11092 times
Eagle_Fker

Postby Eagle_Fker » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:36 am

Here we got a diagram of this greedy ecu, after some easy searches I found that this mcu "Mh6311" is very similar to motorola processor:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_68000

Also, I got almost all datasheet to this project, but still is missing data regarding the E310A I got only some details not datasheet! M65025gf the intermediate middle of E310e and eeprom 27c512 but the hardest stuff is the "s506" what the hell is this chip? it look some mitsubishi diy comparator amplifier to the "knock sensor". and the ma7815????????? what the hell is it? it has a kind of processor in it! but what its function on circuit?

The fuel injectors are controlled by a d2422, but I also could not find datasheet related to this transistor, it seems that it is a:

2SD2422
Silicon NPN Darlington Diode
npn transistors
Category: Transistor, Darlington Transistor
MHz: 40 MHz
Amps: 7A
Volts: 100V

2SD2422 I can't find any information on this part. The package is an insulated SOT-186

(http://www.nxp.com/acrobat_download/packages/SOT186.pdf),

and the part appears to have a damper diode between C and E. A good transistor measures 0.6V between B-E and B-C on a diode test, it looks like we can replace this one for 2SD1415A, but not really sure yet.

Now, the next step into this reverse engineering will be to test the outputs of transistor into pinout checking where do they go into car sensors...... in order to see what they really control.

Then .... based in this we will be able to begin to control our "ECU" the hardest part of this reverse engineering, it will be to find out what the heavens is that two boards "s506 and ma7815",

ANY EXPERT HELP?
Attachments
E2T61674 - MD9947.JPG
This is only a soft diagram .... on principal "ICS",
E2T61674 - MD9947.JPG (45.23 KiB) Viewed 11075 times
Eagle_Fker

Postby Rhinoman » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 am

MH6311 appears to be an updated version of the MH6211 which is itself an upgrade of the MH6111. There is information on the MH6111 on this forum and in the E931 disassembly.
The M6502GF is most likely an ASIC containing a port expander and the logic to generate the timing signals required to run the MH6311 in expanded mode.
Rhinoman

Return to Interface Hardware