Disassemblies available?

Links to datasheets, websites, etc. relevant to the project

Moderator: Freon

Disassemblies available?

Postby limequat » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:49 am

Are there any disassemblies available for public viewing? I would like to dig into the 04-05 WRX code, but don't have a disassembler.
limequat
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:26 am

Postby Jon [in CT] » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:08 am

The Special Edition: CodeWarrior for HCS12(X) Microcontrollers software at http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?nodeId=01272600610BF1 is free and is said to contain a decoder which works with 68HC16 microcode. I don't know whether that's true or not.
Jon [in CT]
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:23 am

Postby limequat » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:12 pm

Jon [in CT] wrote:The Special Edition: CodeWarrior for HCS12(X) Microcontrollers software at http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?nodeId=01272600610BF1 is free and is said to contain a decoder which works with 68HC16 microcode. I don't know whether that's true or not.


Doesn't look like it. I downloaded it today and don't see anything about disassembly.
limequat
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:26 am

Postby Jon [in CT] » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:28 pm

limequat wrote:Doesn't look like it. I downloaded it today and don't see anything about disassembly.
Did you see anything about a decoder?
Jon [in CT]
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:23 am

Postby limequat » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:49 pm

Jon [in CT] wrote:
limequat wrote:Doesn't look like it. I downloaded it today and don't see anything about disassembly.
Did you see anything about a decoder?


Maybe, I don't know how to use this package...
There is a disassemble option under the project tab. But only appears to work with files that were assembled with the program.
Meh, disassembly isn't rocket science. Maybe I should write my own!
limequat
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:26 am


Return to Technical Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron