do these data logs look ok?

Links to datasheets, websites, etc. relevant to the project

Moderator: Freon

do these data logs look ok?

Postby rewindnottm » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm

do thees data logs look ok i thought that the knock looked high? whats the highest knonk i should be looking at?

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121 ... m/run1.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121 ... m/run2.jpg

thankyou

Damian
rewindnottm

Postby Freon » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:19 pm

What car is this? What mods?

Without looking at your map I couldn't tell you if your knock correction values indicate knock or not. Basically, if they are less than in your map at that point it may indicate some knock.
Freon

Postby rewindnottm » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:41 am

Freon wrote:What car is this? What mods?

Without looking at your map I couldn't tell you if your knock correction values indicate knock or not. Basically, if they are less than in your map at that point it may indicate some knock.

This is a stage two XPT.

I understand the mapper/tuner of these is widely regarded as very very good, i just thought it might worth getting a more 'rounded' opinion

Mods are full decat system and panel filter with a DV12 Baileys BOV
rewindnottm

Postby Freon » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:27 am

Well, he supposedly doesn't even allow logs to be posted from his maps, let alone the maps themselves. This is kinda nuts, IMHO, but that's his decision.

There is no way for someone else to look and tell you if it is running well or not.
Freon

Postby rewindnottm » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:33 am

Freon wrote:Well, he supposedly doesn't even allow logs to be posted from his maps, let alone the maps themselves. This is kinda nuts, IMHO, but that's his decision.

There is no way for someone else to look and tell you if it is running well or not.

the actual maps are the work or some else and would never dream of publically submitting them

the data logs are mine and therefore i should be able to do what i want with them..should i?
rewindnottm

Postby Freon » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:59 pm

That's between you and him. He's stated he will drop support if you post logs. I'm not getting involved in that any further.
Freon

Re: do these data logs look ok?

Postby nikkiwade » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:39 pm

it's 2007 and it's removed :(
nikkiwade

Return to Technical Information