NEW EvoScan HighSpeed Mitsu/Subaru USB Datalogging Cable

ECU related items wanted or for sale by private parties

Moderator: Freon

NEW EvoScan HighSpeed Mitsu/Subaru USB Datalogging Cable

Postby wheelhop » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:42 pm

EvoScan HighSpeed Mitsubishi/Subaru USB Datalogging Cable (also known as OpenPort 1.3U or 1.3B Universal Cable)

This is a Datalogging and ECUFlash Reprogramming Cable for EvoScan that works with all 2g cars. Best with 1997 ecus. Evoscan is the best datalogger for the 2g ecu barnone! You can log KNOCK and %IDC on your 2g with this cable. You can cut on and off the fuel pump and all soleniods, ground timing, and reset the idle plus graph all data at a VERY fast rate. No other logging software can do this other than the $600 (plus eprom ecu) ecmlink upgrade. Below is the description from the evoscan website. This is the cable that you buy from them. The fastest one they know of and the one that works perfectly with evoscan. This sells for $100 with a 2 week shipping time because they are based out of New Zealand and they have to import the cables to their place for inspection. This is the same cable used to reflash the 1998-1999 2g ecu with ECUFlash!

High quality and high performance 12pin 16pin datalogger/reflash cable, capable of extreme high speeds.
Perfect for EvoScan (Subaru SSMII, Mitsubishi MUTII, OBDII), EcuFlash, OBDII software.
Specifically supports 1994-2007 Mitsubishi vehicles for EFI, AYC and ABS systems. Allows reprogramming of Subaru WRX/Sti ECUs and reprogramming of Mitsubishi Evo factory ecus via EcuFlash (included reflash connector) Also Supports 1999-2007 Subaru SSM-II vehicles for datalogging. For Mitsubishi ABS/AYC support

This cable has been used ONLY once. It is in NEW shape. The plugs and wire are absolutely perfect. I'm selling it because my brother is having a hard time and is getting rid of his 2g, and I have a 1g. Our loss, your gain. Paypal ready.

$75 (price INCLUDES SHIPPING in the continental USA. Contact me for shipping cost outside the continental USA).

Image Image

Image Image
wheelhop

Re: NEW EvoScan HighSpeed Mitsu/Subaru USB Datalogging Cable

Postby HarryD » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Hello,

I would like to purchase your OpenPort 1.3 ECU flash cable, as I have a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT and
I do not need the newer 2.0 version.
Please let me know your PayPal information, as $75.00 shipped seems quite reasonable for a once
used cable. My e-mail is: bubbatwo@comcast.net
This cable is identical to the Tactrix 1.3, correct?

Harry
HarryD

Postby wheelhop » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 am

I have someone willing to pay for it and they emailed me a little before your message, so give me a few hours to see if he paypals me. I'll let you know either way so as not to leave you waiting for no reason.
wheelhop

Postby HarryD » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:19 am

Matt,
I am new to this forum, and I did not see your e-mail address any where, so I have sent a PM.
If you still have thw cable availlable, I just need your e-mail so I can send payment.
Thanks,
Harry
HarryD

Postby wheelhop » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:10 pm

PM sent. She's sold. Sorry :(
wheelhop

Postby boczo777 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 am

where can i get new one like that??
boczo777