TARI Racing Software

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

Postby Hitokiri » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:12 pm

It worked on my 99 2.5RS! yay

I was not able to log any data however. It just showed one columb and some garbage in the heading when I start a log..

any ideas?

also. I didn't see a RPM value to be logged? Is it just you havent fould some of them yet? Or is my ecu just less configued in the software?

Todd
Hitokiri

Postby crazymikie » Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:09 pm

http://forums.openecu.org/viewtopic.php?t=53

There is the data for the aj890.

I think I have data for a v7 jdm ECU and an 04STI as well. I have to dig it up. I was going to make a program that would scan for them- I've just been swamped with work :(

Mike
crazymikie

Postby calvinc » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:03 pm

I was not able to log any data however. It just showed one columb and some garbage in the heading when I start a log..

the log page is to view a saved log file. the version you have doesnt yet support creating your own log file, it will only let you view the live data but not save it. the next version (comming soon) will have the ability to save the live data to a log file.

I didn't see a RPM value to be logged? Is it just you havent fould some of them yet? Or is my ecu just less configued in the software?

i havent yet implemented any of the parameters that require high and low bit settings - engine speed, maf, rear o2 sensor.

the application was written and tested on my car which is a MY05 Impreza STi (AUS/SA), I have also tested it on a MY00 GT (UK). it'll take some time to get it to support all the available ecu's and figure out the locations for some of the parameters, but we'll get there...

calvin.
calvinc

Postby calvinc » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:12 pm

I think I have data for a v7 jdm ECU and an 04STI as well. I have to dig it up. I was going to make a program that would scan for them- I've just been swamped with work

mike if you can send it through i'd appreciate it, no need for the extra program. i'll implement them into the coming version.

please include the hex for the ecu ids aswell since i'm not aware of any conversion for the ecu id (hex) to ascii such as AE802, etc.

thanks,
calvin.
calvinc

Previous

Return to General Discussion