COBB map with OpenEcu???

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

Postby JRSCCivic98 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:15 pm

ev8siv3 wrote:
JRSCCivic98 wrote:Maybe you should stop posting those roms and then people wouldn't make false allegations against this site instead of yours!

Those maps were removed long ago when everyones panties got in a bunch. Do your research before you make false allegations and maybe there won't be any more circulating.

Maybe you shouldn't have posed them in the first place and no one's panties wouldn't have gotten in a wad... or maybe you didn't think before you put your foot in your mouth.
JRSCCivic98

Postby ev8siv3 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:39 am

JRSCCivic98 wrote:
ev8siv3 wrote:
JRSCCivic98 wrote:Maybe you should stop posting those roms and then people wouldn't make false allegations against this site instead of yours!

Those maps were removed long ago when everyones panties got in a bunch. Do your research before you make false allegations and maybe there won't be any more circulating.

Maybe you shouldn't have posed them in the first place and no one's panties wouldn't have gotten in a wad... or maybe you didn't think before you put your foot in your mouth.

If you don't like them, don't download them. Maps were posted for the benefit of the community. Are you not a part of that? I have been a contributor in numerous ways to this community and continue to do so. Is there anything else you'd like to complain about today?
ev8siv3

Postby JRSCCivic98 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:49 pm

It's not a complaint. You were crossing a very grey line with posting maps other then what everyone has access to (i.e. the OEM Subaru ones). I understand the desires for some people to want to share these maps, but it's not ethical to post them for "Public" review. Now, if people wanted to create different staged maps utilizing the OEM ROMs as a starting point... that's different and should be posted if you feel that they are safe enough for others to subject their cars to them without any negative effects.
JRSCCivic98

Previous

Return to General Discussion