cndiag is bad seller,bad quality,worst service

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

Re: cndiag is bad seller,bad quality,worst service

Postby liyanbai123 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:16 am

Fristly,Thanks for Aleksandar tell me this news which has someone post the bad news on it,I am very pleased cooperate with you all the time.
And thanks for your positive feedback.

Besides I need to tell everybody,Please don't trust this landlord,They must be our competitor,This is trick ,He want to framed our company, We never has this problem with our customer before.We just sell high quality product,and as a rule of our company, we must provide the best service to our customer all the time.If you cooperated with our company before,Then you should know that,All sales is very pleased in our company,our price is competitiveness too,and we need to test every product before send it to our customer,so it can make sure every product works well.If there is any problem about the control,we can provide online technical support too.

All product are instock in our company,we can send the product to you at once after you make payment.And we accept paypal,It is very safe payments for the buyer.

Welcome the customer from the world to cooperate with us,Your satisfaction is our target. I believe the good quality and service will promote our developing.Besides,On behalf of all the stall in our company's staff, Thanks for all the customer's cooperation with us all the time,Because your believe and support,so we develop.Every customer is very important for us.We will improve our product's quality and service all the time.

Best regards
Nancy
liyanbai123

Return to General Discussion