help nissan 350Z 2004

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

help nissan 350Z 2004

Postby fantasy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Hello everyone, thanks for accepting me in this great forum, I do not know if you can help me with my problem, I'll explain:
I made a prototype with the engine of nissan 350z 2004 over the engine, I have the ECU, the problem I have is that the engine will not start due to the immobilizer, you could help me to decode the ECU?

Thanks to all
fantasy

Re: help nissan 350Z 2004

Postby nosajton » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:59 am

I can reflash any 2003+ Nissan /Infiniti now (finally!)

[your issue is with NATS, If you send me your BCM id number I can give you proper code to install in bin to enable NATS and you'll have ignition spark]

Done years of research and finally got it down. I made a kernel to read / write and can modify every map, disable dtc's and even disable NATS (anti theft) so you can install engine in any other car with no worries.

If you are local to Southern california I offer this as a service bringing the car to me. If you don't live in SoCal, you can mail me ecu and I can flash to your specs and send ecu back. PM me for more info if interested. Works on all SH7055 and SH7058 Nissan ECUS (2003+) This took me many many hours over past couple years but finally got it down.

The system I use cannot be easily made but I can help people if they want to tune their nissans.
nosajton

Return to General Discussion