What does it take to speak to Tactrix? Shipped a broken unit

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

What does it take to speak to Tactrix? Shipped a broken unit

Postby ghuff » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:36 am

I'm getting kind of heated here. I have e-mailed multiple times, called multiple times and nobody is around.

Someone put the 180$ defective adapter in my box and shipped it, but nobody can answer an email or a phone?

I have put ECUflash on my machine, uninstalled reinstalled drivers so many times. I tried the beta of ECU flash and my OpenPort 2.0 has to be DOA.

I get nothing but J2534 ERR_TIMEOUT. I have tested this on two laptops now! Multiple versions!

I did my homework and searched finding it was a driver issue most of the time. I found also that sometimes people needed to connect the wire in the green plastic connector under the dash, did that as well as the passenger footwell. Nothing. Then I read SH7058 ECU's are done with a software init and that should not matter.

I am out 180$ and have no way to read my 07 Impreza.

I can use Romraider and log just fine.

What gives?
ghuff

Re: What does it take to speak to Tactrix? Shipped a broken

Postby poohbear » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

if your using romraider then its not the cable... You should check to see you have the correct definitions in ECU flash for your impreza... What error codes are you getting when you attempt to flash or read from the ecu? Are you sure your car is going into test mode?
poohbear

Return to General Discussion