VAG ME7.5 + larger Injectors

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

VAG ME7.5 + larger Injectors

Postby hammersword » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi,

I am able to tune a Seat Ibiza Fr 1.8T 20V and we add larger Injectors cause of larger Turbo.
Does anyone know how can I simulate them on the ECU file?

I know that the maps are changing the lamda and not the injectors ms.

Does anyone know?
hammersword

Re: VAG ME7.5 + larger Injectors

Postby S54fan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 am

There is a scaling value for injectors. You need to know someone that maps ME7 who will know where it is, or better still use a DAMOS/A2L (definition) file and WINOLS or equivalent that can read it, and learn to read German. I do not know as I avoided VAG cars to tune simply because the German stuff is so secretive/costly in comparison to openecu stuff.
S54fan

Postby hammersword » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:04 am

Hi,

I know that I need Damos. I have some damos for VAG ME7 but not for IBIZA. It doesn't fit.

I found that I need to change KRKTE map for this. Is there anything else that I need to change in the file?

Can you find me this Damos for this car?
hammersword

Postby S54fan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Sorry I don't have it, or any specific 1.8T experience, but what people usually do is look for patterns as the 1.8T ECUs are likely to have similar maps in similar orders. Find some 2d or 3d maps nearby and do some pattern recognition in something like WinOLS or whatever hex editor you use.
S54fan

Return to General Discussion