Anyone ever read a suzuki ECU?

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

Anyone ever read a suzuki ECU?

Postby automat » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:48 pm

Hello from Canada, I'm new here. I'm a auto mechanic that likes to boost things. Last car I built is a Suzuki Swift 3 cylinder, it uses a Megasquirt ECU.

Now I just bought a Suzuki SX4 and I would like to reflash the ECU instead of going to a standalone solution, because it's a street car and i want to keep it "stock" looking. gauges, speedo, etc. are driven by the ECU and other control modules.

I learn fast, but where do I start from? I have access to OEM flashing tools and softwares, but i'm no programmer and I can't dig in the softwares...Anyone can help me?
automat

Piasiniengineering Serial Suite

Postby christian_piasini » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:59 am

automat wrote:Hello from Canada, I'm new here. I'm a auto mechanic that likes to boost things. Last car I built is a Suzuki Swift 3 cylinder, it uses a Megasquirt ECU.

Now I just bought a Suzuki SX4 and I would like to reflash the ECU instead of going to a standalone solution, because it's a street car and i want to keep it "stock" looking. gauges, speedo, etc. are driven by the ECU and other control modules.

I learn fast, but where do I start from? I have access to OEM flashing tools and softwares, but i'm no programmer and I can't dig in the softwares...Anyone can help me?

That one is the solution you are looking for.

if you want the stock dump, please put there all your ecu details, and a picture will be great.

Then i will let you have it

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering
christian_piasini

Postby Rhinoman » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:05 pm

If you want to modify the code then you need to identify the processor. A decent pic showing the number nwould be a good start. Usually they are marked with a Denso or Mitsubishi number but are an off the shelf processor.
Rhinoman

Postby christian_piasini » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 am

We have done over 100 of those Suzuki SX-4, over all the countrys.

the ecu is Denso. and it is fit even into the Fiat Sedici 1.6 16v 107cv.

Best regards

CHristian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering
christian_piasini

Re: Anyone ever read a suzuki ECU?

Postby Ejclochao » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:53 am

Hello!!! From puerto rico:
i have a 2010 suzuki sx4 I am also interested in a ECU reflash. I have a custom turbo for it w larger capacity fuel injectors and I am interested in controlling the fuel mix, modifying the electronic throttle response, control or modify timming without sending the ECU to safe mode and or activating the check engine light. I will appreciate any
help u can give me.
Ejclochao

Re: Anyone ever read a suzuki ECU?

Postby christian_piasini » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:11 am

Ejclochao wrote:Hello!!! From puerto rico:
i have a 2010 suzuki sx4 I am also interested in a ECU reflash. I have a custom turbo for it w larger capacity fuel injectors and I am interested in controlling the fuel mix, modifying the electronic throttle response, control or modify timming without sending the ECU to safe mode and or activating the check engine light. I will appreciate any
help u can give me.

we have near you partners that can reflash you ecu trough our device.

Please write us an e-mail with your details, I will send his contact.

Best regards

Christian Piasini
R&D Piasiniengineering
christian_piasini

Return to General Discussion