XPT STAGE 2 with GMBCS.. WANT TO COMPARE WITH ME?

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

XPT STAGE 2 with GMBCS.. WANT TO COMPARE WITH ME?

Postby hot_tech@hotmail.com » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

I am running the XPT STAGE 2 MAP with GM BCS for my 2002 WRX.

I have a AEM short ram intake. (which I believe is completely changing the power results in my car negatively.)

It feels pretty good in 2nd gear.. 3rd and 4th only from 4k RPM and UP.

1st gear is very hesitant and makes my car jerk back and forth until 4K where some power drags out to redline.

2nd gear is the same exact as first.

3rd is very hesitant low and then pretty strong to redline.

and 4th is the same exact as 3rd.

(I also adjusted my WG ARM to accomadate more boost.)

Im not really worried because Braden(Owner/Tuner of these XPT maps) has been communicating with me personally through email to properly tune this map for my setup.

Saturday I will have a stock air box installed to do some logs which I will post here. And I will also post some logs running the AEM short ram to compare the 2.

I spoke with Braden personally about my concerns. He told me to log my car using a stock airbox setup. He thinks the short ram might definetely be hurting me right now.

So Saturday, with my uppipe leak fixed, I will log with the short ram and then I will log with the stock airbox and I will share here and Ill send personally to Braden through email and we can see whats causing this hesitation and lakc of power.
hot_tech@hotmail.com

Return to General Discussion