Looking for some assistance...

Announcements, dicussion about any topic that would have broad interest to the forum members

Moderator: Freon

Looking for some assistance...

Postby Qman » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:49 pm

Hello all,

I am working on a N/A project that will require some ecu access. This is where the problem arises.

Some history;
'96 Impreza Brighton coupe
2001 2.5 rs motor, trans, rear diff. Rebuilt with STi shortblock with stock RS pistons. Delta torque cams, EL exhaust, SPT intake, '98 RS ECU(plugged in) and perfect power 6 piggyback. It runs great and very strong. 160whp/158wtq. The problem I have is not really a problem to most though. I pull hard to redline and have more to power to get beyond 6500rpms.

I understand there are people here who have/are been working on trying to crack the jecs box. I am in Washington state and have access to ECUs, documents and manuals. I have a couple of guys that have expressed interest in trying to get through the codes.

BTW, the only reason I am looking to get inside is for increased rpms. Everything else is controlled by the PP6. I am working with Delta cams with their new head line and we are using my car for R&D and dyno runs for true comparison numbers. I really need the extra rpms as we are shooting for 200+ whp.

Thanks for any information and help any of you can throw my way.
Qman

Return to General Discussion